SERVICE AND WARRANTY
1. The guarantee is applied in accordance with the Government Decision number 394/1995 republished, for all the manufacturing defects of the components of the Jungheinrich equipment marketed by JUNGHEINRICH ROMÂNIA S.R.L. and will be insured according to the warranty service contract for a period of 12 months within the limit of 1200 operating hours for the electrical equipment that is equipped with a counter for the number of operating hours and for a period of 12 months for the equipment with mechanical operation (manual ) or for electrical equipment that is not equipped with a meter for the number of operating hours, calculated from the date of commissioning. The warranty is subject to the proper operation of the machine and the obligatory revisions recommended by the manufacturer.
2. The SELLER guarantees the BUYER against the eviction and the defects of the goods sold and undertakes to remedy for free all the deficiencies found during the warranty period. The cases in which the deficiencies are produced by the service personnel or due to the improper use of the machines will not be covered by the guarantee. For post warranty service, a separate contract will be concluded in accordance with the Seller's requirements.
3. Ways of guaranteeing the guarantee: JUNGHEINRICH ROMÂNIA S.R.L. As an importer, it is obliged, as the case may be, to either repair or replace any component of the equipment which presents defects in material or workmanship during the warranty period, with the exceptions referred to in paragraph 4.
4. Repairs / defects not covered by the warranty. Conditions and restrictions
The warranty will not cover any defect caused by:
- accidents, blows;
- negligence in use;
- overloading and overloading (see the plate on the machine with the residual capacity);
- non-observance of the correct and deliberate exploitation, according to the User Manual;
- repair, improper installation or modifications performed by unauthorized personnel;
- wrong storage;
- use for purposes other than in accordance with rhythm and usability;
- deterioration, modifications;
- natural calamities;
- deterioration of the indicator clock of the number of operating hours or the impossibility of accurately determining the number of operating hours of the equipment;
- deterioration or deletion of the serial number and identification number;
- if the equipment is used for unauthorized rental purposes;
- exploitation in corrosive environment;
- failure to comply or failure to comply with the terms of revision and maintenance provided in the User Manual;
- when performing the service by other persons, other than those authorized by the Supplier;
- use by operators not qualified to operate the equipment;
- the use of lubricants and fuels other than those specified in the User Manual;
- changes by adding or removing components;
- failure to announce Jungheinrich Romania S.R.L., for remediation, as soon as a defect of the purchased equipment has been found;
- the equipment was not purchased from or delivered by Jungheinrich România S.R.L .;
- changing the location of the equipment without notifying Jungheinrich România S.R.L .;
- the failure of the equipment components does not result from a manufacturing defect, but is a consequence of:
- normal wear of the equipment components;
- normal maintenance and adjustments to the engine, steering and bodywork.
The periodic reviews specified in the User Manual are mandatory during the warranty and post-warranty period.
The guarantee will be canceled if, upon a check of the authorized persons of the supplier or the manufacturer, it will be found that the daily verification sheets will not be completed up to date and correctly.
In the event of accidents due to the negligence and superficiality of the verification made by the operator, the Supplier assumes no responsibility.
The warranty granted to the Beneficiary will strictly exclude the wear parts and consumables, such as: antifreeze, brake linings, contact tips from relays, turntables, filters, greases, injectors, bulbs, electric brushes, oil, parts rubber, gaskets, spark plugs, wheels, forks, starters and stickers.
5. Owner responsibility
The owner has the responsibility to notify Jungheinrich Romania SRL, with at least 50 hours of operation of the equipment in advance or at least 5 working days in advance, until the equipment reaches the periodic period of reviews stipulated in the User Manual published by the manufacturer. for Jungheinrich machines;
- The owner has the responsibility to verify and keep proof of periodic reviews;
- The owner has the responsibility to perform and record the maintenance operations due to him, according to the User Manual
6. EU certifications
The equipment is manufactured in accordance with European standards EN 1726-1, EN 292, EN50081-1, EN50081-2, and complies with European Directives 2006/42 / EC and 2004/108 / EEC.
The packaging is 100% recyclable, and the products comply with ISO 14001/2004, ISO 9001/2008 and ISO 18001/2007.